Monday, October 22, 2012

The Return of Mind Set Central

If you are regular listener to Mind Set Central you may have noticed the past few weeks their haven't been any new shows posted. You may wonder why this delay? Well a few weeks back their were some technical difficulties at the main hub where all the shows are posted regularly. This has taken time and money to resolve. From what I know I should be back on air with the other hosts soon doing shows as the network is scheduled to be back on air with regular shows the week of November 5th if all goes as planned.

What can you expect? Well I have been working on some new formats for Mind Set Daily and also I plan on posting more of these daily shows more than twice per week. You can expect more new alternative music from my upcoming Mind Set Radio Hours. I also have a brand new show I'm working on that I can't disclose yet but will be available in the near future on Mind Set Central. So lots in the works and of course I'll be back on with the regular panel each Sunday for The Mind Set Podcast as well. So lots to look forward to, stay tuned to www.MindsetCentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment