Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today's Socks!

Back in 2009 I had this idea of creating a casual comedy type podcast. The theme would really be just about anything and making fun of things like movies, comics, games, TV shows, current events etc.. I guess I would say this wasn't meant to be serious. I was able to bring a couple friends on board for this show so it was 3 of us. We managed to post 9 episodes of Today's Socks. Although it didn't go past the 9 episodes as it was just to difficult for all of us to keep meeting up for the episodes.

Since that time I have always imagined bringing back this podcast but the challenge I've had is the original participants aren't available now to be on air. Well recently I decided to try it on my own and actually have a good friend from the Philippines (Patrick Rivera) who has offered to come on with me for the relaunch. We completed a pilot episode which is just episode 1 really but it's short and sort of a preview of what's to come. From here who knows where this go and what guest hosts I'll have on, like this show these things are random. But the one thing you can count on with this podcast is you'll be laughing! Stay tuned for more episodes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment